Shipping / Order Policy
How long until an order ships:
- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Orders placed over the weekend or on holidays will be considered received the next business day.
- Once orders are complete they are shipped via the shipping method chosen.
- UPGRADING TO AIR SHIPPING does not mean we ship the day the order is placed. Days in transit start the day all parts in an order are inhouse and ready to ship,
- PLEASE NOTE: There are over 300,000 part numbers, we do not carry all parts. If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 1-6 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. 97% t of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 4-6 business days to arrive and will shipped to you immediately upon arrival. If the lead time to ship is more than 3 days we will generally try to make you aware of this within 24 hours, we do this as a courtesy and notification is not always possible. All lead times are approximate and are generally give or take one day. Parts that have long lead times to get to us can sometimes be expedited for addition cost.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 1-5 days in the continental USA.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
Making changes and merging orders:
- Merging of orders can not be done due to the streamline process that allows us to offer such low prices.
- Adding to orders can not be done. We can only collect the amount authorized or less, but not more.
- If you want to combine shipments we can sometimes cancel existing orders so you can place a new order to save on shipping. Certain restrictions apply. I.e. order shipped already or parts have already been ordered with the MFG.
- There is a cancellation fee for parts once they are ordered from the manufacturer. Once an order has been processed and its status is "ON ORDER" or READY TO SHIP" any cancellations may incur a 20% restocking fee.
Places we do not ship to
- UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes or APO or FPO. While we try to catch these orders before they ship any packages sent to an invalid or undeliverable address will be returned to us. Once returned to us the shipment will be handled as a return per our return policy.
- We do not ship internationally,
- We will not ship to shipping addresses that are different from billing addresses.
What might cost more to ship :
- Oversized shipments MAY require additional shipping charges; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- Occasionally freight calculations are unintentionally wrong, we reserve the right collect additional freight while giving you the option to cancel without penalty
- Multiple package shipments: Our shipping estimator assumes all your parts will fit in one package. Sometimes this is not possible and it costs more to ship multiple packages. Therefore in some situations there may be additional charges for shipping these types of orders. Of course we will notify you at the time we are packaging the order and give you the option of accepting the accessorial charges, modifying your order to reduce the number of packages or canceling the order in its entirety.
- "Business" vs "Residential": Do not enter anything into the "company" field unless you are in a business zoned district, if you choose business and you are residential your order will be placed on HOLD and delayed while we contact you for the additional shipping. For a variety of reasons UPS charges differently for the 2 types of locations. Ultimately if your ship to address is considered "residential" by UPS and you enter it as a "business" or "commercial" address we will need to collect the difference in shipping charges by sending you a new cart. You can also choose to cancel your order at no penalty. Once the additional freight is collected we will begin processing the order.
- Occasionally an item on our site may not be priced correctly. If the correct price is less than advertised, we will always charge you the lower price. If the correct price is greater than that advertised, we will always offer you the choice of paying the higher price or canceling the order.
Things we can't ship:
- Some parts are not shippable. We do not ship hazardous materials like airbags or new style seatbelts that have explosive pretensioners, Batteries, fragile really long moldings, most door glass and windshields etc.